Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

GTAV PS4 MobUp
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: GTAV PS4 MobUp

Re: GTAV PS4 MobUp 1 year, 3 months ago #21308

• laz1973
  • Admin
So tonight is the last night of Double GT$ & RP for the VIP stuff. Who's coming on tonight and do we hit the open servers again like last night ??? New comers are more than welcome to join us. Being part of the crew and showing your crew tag will help us in not shooting you. LOL

Re: GTAV PS4 MobUp 1 year, 3 months ago #21309

I will be on definitely!! Might get whinged at but i will be on!!

Re: GTAV PS4 MobUp 1 year, 3 months ago #21310

• laz1973
  • Admin
That shot I got last night has to be one of the best sniper shots I've ever taken.
Last Edit: 1 year, 3 months ago by laz1973.
The following user(s) said Thank You: doobieduck, Smudgystatistic

Re: GTAV PS4 MobUp 1 year, 3 months ago #21314

• doobieduck
  • Settled SCO
dammmm cracking shot lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: laz1973

Re: GTAV PS4 MobUp 1 year, 3 months ago #21318

• DAVIE8808
Great night on GTA last night lots of laughs. It was awsome that we seen some new and old faces back on

Re: GTAV PS4 MobUp 1 year, 3 months ago #21320

• laz1973
  • Admin
Yip it was a great night except for the wee fanny who clearly had to hack/glitch/cheat the game. The only thing that pisses me off with the game.

Good to see Billy back on and Paul the new comer to the crew, with a few others joining in who I didnt know.

Caz was acting strange most of the night , dont know if he felt out of place with more than 3 others round him. lol

I don't know if I enjoy the open servers more than the crew ones but still a good laugh even if we never really did VIP stuff or missions.

Will try and get on tonight again but promised the boys they had the day on the PS4 since I got the whole of last night.

So if I'm on I'll be in a private server at first

Re: GTAV PS4 MobUp 1 year, 3 months ago #21335

Anyone on tonight?

Re: GTAV PS4 MobUp 1 year, 3 months ago #21337

• NoFX_Caz
laz1973 wrote:

Caz was acting strange most of the night , dont know if he felt out of place with more than 3 others round him. lol

I was kicked from being bodyguard after about 5 minutes and then the guy who took my spot (not sure of the name) kept coming after me, had my car destroyed twice and got blown up by him during the low flying challenge. It came up 8 v 1 at one point and I just gave up, couldn't be bothered with that.

I spent most of the evening on Chris' yacht killing randoms who kept trying to get on it, much more fun than getting killed by people who are supposed to be in your crew.

Re: GTAV PS4 MobUp 1 year, 3 months ago #21339

I only kicked you as a bodyguard to enable me to give livvybhoy(Paul) a lift in the heli back to the city as everyone else had got there or were on their way. Cant say he did or didn't kill you as there was too much going on. Next time probably best doing missions or something that involves everyone as you can only have 3 bodyguards

Re: GTAV PS4 MobUp 12 months ago #21561

Anyone for a mob up this weekend? I will be on the PS all weekend! If you dont see me online send me a message!!
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds