Username Password: Remember me

Gran Turismo Beta sign up
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gran Turismo Beta sign up

Gran Turismo Beta sign up 1 month, 3 weeks ago #21653

• laz1973
  • Admin
Here's a link to the sign up page for GT Sport if you have'nt already signed up BETA SIGN UP

Re: Gran Turismo Beta sign up 1 month, 3 weeks ago #21658

• NoFX_Caz
All signed up. Never been a big GT fan but happy to give a go.
Last Edit: 1 month, 3 weeks ago by NoFX_Caz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: laz1973

Re: Gran Turismo Beta sign up 1 month, 1 week ago #21661

• laz1973
  • Admin
Ok, so the GT Sport has begun and it's not been a great start. I know we're not meant to talk about this but since this is a members only forum I can't see it being that bad as there's loads of other places posting vids and talking heavely about it.

First it looks ok I guess for a beta but your not really getting the full aspect of the game.

The beta consists of 3 races with 3 different cars (after 26 miles you get a bonus car) which look OK(not giving too many details). You have Qualiy witha time limit then a set time in which the race events will start(beta only I think). Qualiy loaded fine but when it came to the race events thats when the errors started to crop up.

Server ERROR was the main issue for most with me only getting to get into 1 race. (not good) Notices of not being able to go online when clearly you are when you're talking to others in chat.

Once in the only race I got into (vid below) it started with 18 but suddenly only 7 racers where shown. CRAZY.

Last Edit: 1 month, 1 week ago by laz1973.
The following user(s) said Thank You: macxeno
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds