Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

PlayStation 4 Chat
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: PlayStation 4 Chat

Re: PlayStation 4 Chat 2 years, 9 months ago #20347

With proof of delivery you'll be sorted. The Royal Mail are useless.

Marty

DON'T GET BITTER - GET BETTER!

Re: PlayStation 4 Chat 2 years, 9 months ago #20348

• NoFX_Caz
You'd like to hope so, Sony emailed me saying they can't confirm if it has been delivered yet via email (not sure why) and asked me to call them again. I've told them they can call me if they need to talk to me, I'm not paying to sit on hold for 30 minutes again.

Re: PlayStation 4 Chat 2 years, 9 months ago #20349

Nicely done mate! Quite right, too. If its something you want to speak to them about, then yeah, you should be calling them, but not if its the other way about.

I've had another look at those PlayStation Now prices, and they really need to get that sorted! No one in their right mind is gonna pay to rent a streamed game for 90 when for half the money you could buy a physical copy and own it forever! Madness! The only way I'd buy into it would be via a reasonably priced subscription model.

Marty

Re: PlayStation 4 Chat 2 years, 9 months ago #20356

• NoFX_Caz
I think PlayStation Now will fall flat on its arse if they don't either make the games dirt cheap or like you say, have a netflix style subscription model.

But first we need to get the internet in the country sorted before it is even worth thinking about.

Re: PlayStation 4 Chat 2 years, 9 months ago #20371

• NoFX_Caz
Update on our controller issues:

Sony told me they couldn't call me as their call centre was incoming calls only (this is crap because they previously offered to call me when we originally submitted the report)

Then I told them that they had lost our £50 controller and we expected it to be replaced and confirmed the proof of postage and proof of delivery.

We then got an email asking us to rate their performance which pissed me off to no end because I assumed they had closed the case.

Well then the next day I got an email from them saying they still require me to call them as they cannot help via email. Then all of a sudden I got an automated email telling me that the item had arrived at their depot and I will get an email telling me the outcome shortly.

Long story short, Sony lost what we returned and now are trying to put it right. Hopefully it won't take another month.

Re: PlayStation 4 Chat 2 years, 9 months ago #20390

WOW!!! Simply blown away by Sony Gamescom Presser this year! Great games coming, some great new functionality for the console, with a sprinkling of more great games after that too!!!!

There is a lot of stuff to digest from that, so I will post up links etc tomorrow morning, once I've had a chance to do that.

Keep yer Tomb Raider, I'll have Papers, Please, Until Dawn, Alienation (HOUSEMARQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYAAAAAAASSSSS!!!!!) & PlayStation TV, thanks!

Brilliant stuff, what a great show!

Marty

Re: PlayStation 4 Chat 2 years, 9 months ago #20392

• NoFX_Caz
PlayStation TV and Papers, Please win for me but not seen much else that stands out that I want.

That said, I went on Amazon and built a wish list out of games I want that are coming soon - Ended up with 9 games.

Re: PlayStation 4 Chat 2 years, 9 months ago #20394

HERE is a link to CVG's summary of the Sony Gamescom presser. It has links to all of the stories/ announcements as well as all of the trailers.

Even after sleeping on it, I'm still pleased with the event. Some great announcements made and plenty of cracking games to look forward to!

Spoiler for the P.T Teaser -
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Marty

Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by MartyTheParty.

Re: PlayStation 4 Chat 2 years, 9 months ago #20395

NoFX_Caz wrote:
PlayStation TV and Papers, Please win for me but not seen much else that stands out that I want.

That said, I went on Amazon and built a wish list out of games I want that are coming soon - Ended up with 9 games.

PlayStation TV is a must buy for me too mate. Looks like it will be £85 over here. I've also read that it is now DualShock 4 compatible, too.

Marty

Re: PlayStation 4 Chat 2 years, 9 months ago #20397

• PabsTheGeek
  • Centurian of SCO
Tbh, I didn't see much that interested me personally. 2014 has been a bad year for me in terms of games.
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds