Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

PlayStation 4 Chat
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: PlayStation 4 Chat

Re: PlayStation 4 Chat 3 years, 1 month ago #19570

• Gaz131
  • Centurian of SCO
I thought they were new here at first too, But their just adding anyone and everyone

Greetings Programs
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by Gaz131.

Re: PlayStation 4 Chat 3 years, 1 month ago #19571

• doobieduck
  • Settled SCO
well there now off my friends list,so sorry to everyone who was added from my friends list not

Re: PlayStation 4 Chat 3 years, 1 month ago #19573

• NoFX_Caz
I've had one of those two add me, will dump them off the list next time I am on. Cheers for the heads up.

Re: PlayStation 4 Chat 3 years, 1 month ago #19575

• Novacell
  • SCO NOOB
  • Fuck YOU :)
They are prob trying too reach 2,000 LOL bragging rights to their friends!!!

I did have have someone add me when pS4 first came out and asked if i wanted to swap PSN games with him!!! If i did too send him my password LOL (like that would happen)
One day it will all be for nothing, until then

Re: PlayStation 4 Chat 3 years, 1 month ago #19576

That is mental, mate! How fucking stupid must some folk be to be giving out their PSN log-in to folk. I've had someone from a forum (not this one) ask me for mine before, I just laughed at him! The only folk that I would trust with my log in details are my close friends and family, and even then, I'll input my own details onto their consoles.

Marty

DON'T GET BITTER - GET BETTER!

Re: PlayStation 4 Chat 3 years, 1 month ago #19579

• NoFX_Caz
MartyTheParty wrote:
The only folk that I would trust with my log in details are my close friends and family, and even then, I'll input my own details onto their consoles.

But of course no one would do that because it is against Sony's T&C... right... lol

Re: PlayStation 4 Chat 3 years, 1 month ago #19582

• Novacell
  • SCO NOOB
Some people do it, there was a guy i think on EU Playstation Forums that was complaining someone had hacked his PS4 account and Sony wouldn't do anything! Later transpired he had gave his login details to an unknown "friend" he met playing COD! If people are that stupid they deserve whatever happens next (IMO)

Re: PlayStation 4 Chat 3 years, 1 month ago #19584

• NoFX_Caz
I was joking, I think it is quite widespread which is why Sony tried to clamp down on it with the PS4 account thing.

I know it is potentially lost revenue but I really don't see the issue with it personally providing it is done sensibly.

Re: PlayStation 4 Chat 3 years, 1 month ago #19598

• Novacell
  • SCO NOOB
I agree, nothing wrong in doing it, I do it with family and a couple of mates and as said as long as its done sensibly then no problem. Problems only start when you give your login details to unknowns which am sure no one from here would do!

Re: PlayStation 4 Chat 3 years, 1 month ago #19599

• Novacell
  • SCO NOOB
Could a mod/admin make a Watch_Dog thread

Time to create page: 0.46 seconds