Username Password: Remember me

Welcome to the Forum - Tell us about yourself
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome Zone
best read these ones before posting in the main forums

TOPIC: Welcome to the Forum - Tell us about yourself

Re: Welcome to the Forum - Tell us about yourself 3 years, 3 months ago #19324

Welcome one & all!

You'll get out of the place what you put in. So find the topics that interest you & get posting. Get some friends requests fired out over PSN too & get some gaming done!

Marty

DON'T GET BITTER - GET BETTER!

Re: Welcome to the Forum - Tell us about yourself 3 years, 3 months ago #19329

• SlayeRy0
  • SCO NOOB
Welcome to the forums Tarquin!

PSN - illSlayeRy0

LoL - SlayeR y0

Battle.net - SlayeRy0#2333

Skype - Slayer.y0

Re: Welcome to the Forum - Tell us about yourself 3 years, 3 months ago #19345

Hello everybody!

I'm new to the clan so a few brief words about me.

Hopefully I'm not the oldest here but I'm weighing in at half a century. Live in Wormit in sunny Fife just across the water from Dundee.

Got into console gaming a few years ago and prefer first person shooters - BF; MoH; COD etc. I also enjoy Far Cry, Red Dead Redemption type games from time to time. I gave the PS3 to the wee lad across the road when Santa brought me the PS4 and now am restricted to BF4, Killzone and Ghosts until more are purchased.

My PSN ID = HONEY-BADGER-63

I am also in another clan (GBc) but the website and forum is being discontinued so I am missing the banter. Clan matches are pretty infrequent too and I particularly enjoy those (though I might be not be the quickest on the draw). So looking forward to some matches with you guys all being well.

Cheers

HB
The following user(s) said Thank You: laz1973

Re: Welcome to the Forum - Tell us about yourself 3 years, 3 months ago #19347

• doobieduck
  • Settled SCO
welcome to the forum there honeybadger

feel free to send me a FR.i only really play bf4 on the ps4 or gt6 on the ps3 the now,

well thats whenever i can get on at night..kids lol..dont get me wrong i have kz,fifa,cod,knack.lego but never got into them yet

have a look around and feel free to post away

duck

Re: Welcome to the Forum - Tell us about yourself 3 years, 3 months ago #19348

• NoFX_Caz
LMAO HoneyBadger is a brilliant name!!

Welcome to the site anyway, there is plenty to discuss on here, have a read through some of the threads, get posting and you will fall into place with these guys pretty quickly.

Some of the guys have a Battlefield mob up every Tuesday, be sure to take a look at their thread, probably the quickest way to get some adds on the PSN.

I have a PS4 and you are more than welcome to add me (name same as the forum name) but I am not really into first person shooters.

Caz

Re: Welcome to the Forum - Tell us about yourself 3 years, 3 months ago #19349

• laz1973
  • Admin
Welcome HB to the site. Most of us are auld/mature gamers but you do beat me on the age though lol. Theres a few youngish pups here to but not too young to spit a dummy out lol. Read through the threads of intrest and post away. As Caz has mentioned you'll soon get the FR's from the guys on PS4. Enjoy and I hope to get gaming with you at some point, once I get the new/best console out lol.

Larry

Re: Welcome to the Forum - Tell us about yourself 3 years, 3 months ago #19351

• NoFX_Caz
laz1973 wrote:
Theres a few youngish pups here to but not too young to spit a dummy out lol.

He's right, it is the old ones you need to worry about

Re: Welcome to the Forum - Tell us about yourself 3 years, 3 months ago #19361

Hi all,thanks for the warm welcome... I've been a bit busy of late, trying to get on the slopes while there's still snow.
Anyways, I'll get myself busy posting & sending FR's out.

Best regards, Tarquin.
Be Lucky!

Re: Welcome to the Forum - Tell us about yourself 3 years, 3 months ago #19365

• thehewguy
  • SCO NOOB
Whats up folks. Its thehewguy here. Dont know if any of you will remember me but I played battlefield with a few of yous a couple of years ago. My ps3 died so I joined the darkside(regret it now) and have now just purchased a ps4. Thought I would nip back and see who is all still here. See chas is still around but cant see turpz. Anyway good to be back. Have bf4 cod ghosts(terrible game) fifa and nba 2k14 so gees an add if you fancy a game. Cheers

Re: Welcome to the Forum - Tell us about yourself 3 years, 3 months ago #19366

• laz1973
  • Admin
Alright bud welcome back, Chas is like a ghost now on here but Rossco still plays GT6 with a few of the guys still. Think I've saw them on BF4 with a few others and see them logged in on the PSN but as I dont have the new bad boy yet I dont get to game with them the now. Thanks for the twitter follow and the FB like .

Larry
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds